1. You are visiting the www.apices.es website, owned by APICES SOLUCIONES, SL, with registered offices at Avda. Antonio López, 16 – 1ºA, 28320 – Pinto (MADRID), Corporate Tax ID No. B85755965, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid in volume 26951, Folio 60, Sheet M 485640, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER via any of the following means:
Telephone: (+34) 918166804
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Waiver) are intended to regulate the use of the OWNER’s website that it provides to the public.
Persons who access and/or use this website are USERS; they accept these general conditions from the moment of access. These conditions will apply independently from general contract conditions which, if applicable, are compulsory.
Use of the website
3. www.apices.es provides access to different information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user is liable for his or her use of the website. This liability also covers registration, which may be needed to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and legitimate information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of same.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its website and not to use them for the following purposes (including but not limited to same):
- Engage in illicit or illegal activities, or activities that go against good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic/illegal, or that justifies terrorism or attacks human rights.
- Cause damage to the hardware and software systems of APICES, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware and software systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Trying to access and, if applicable, using other users’ e-mail accounts and modifying or tampering with their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for personal dignity or are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, or that violate the interests of young people or children, public order or safety or any that, in the owner’s opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER accepts no liability for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other means of participation.
Content Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the standing modality, of all or part of the website’s content for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the OWNER’s authorisation.
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its content and services is carried out under his or her sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE OWNER accepts no liability in the following areas:
- The website’s availability, services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- Breach of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malware or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER’s or third party’s computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have appropriate tools for the detection and removal of such elements.
- Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and their subsequent use by the USER. THE OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when caused by faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damage arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of same or similar spaces must consider that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER that sends them, who is solely liable for same. THE OWNER is not liable for the content of messages sent by the USER.
Amendment of this disclaimer and duration
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to, without prior notice, make any changes that it deems appropriate in the website, and is able to change, delete or add as much content and services as are necessary, and the way in which they are represented or located on the website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are amended by others to be published in the future.
8. In the event that www.apices.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case shall THE OWNER accept liability for the content of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER is subject to current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal waiver will be resolved by the Spanish courts.
12. www.apices.es aims its services to users over 18 years of age. Children under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, APICES is not liable for the possible consequences that may arise from any breach of the notice established herein.