Company: APICES SOLUCIONES SL – Corporate Tax ID No.: B85755965, Postal Address: Avda. de Antonio López, 16 – 1ª planta. 28320 – Pinto (MADRID). Telephone: (+34) 918166804, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Description of the purpose(s) for processing:
We will process your data for customer management, accounting, tax and administrative purposes and/or for sending professional communications.
- Provision of requested services
- Management of incidents
- Verification of the quality of the services offered
- Sending professional information
- Management of contractual relationships
- Sending general information about the development and operation of the service or product requested or contracted by the user
3. Terms or criteria for data storage:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, being kept in accordance with the established legal terms in fiscal and accounting matters, taking the last communication as reference.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
5. Legitimation for the execution of a contract:
Because processing of data is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you could be a party, the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or a pre-contractual relationship.
As the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to subscribe the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that it is obliged to provide personal data, and also that the consequences of not doing so may result in the non-provision of the requested service.
6. During the processing period, APICES will not communicate or transfer any information, other than due to legal obligation.
7. The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to his/her personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of processing.
- Right to oppose processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether APICES is processing their personal data or not. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For this you can use the forms provided by the company, or write a letter to the company: APICES SOLUCIONES SL – CORPORATE TAX ID NO.: B85755965, Postal Address: Avda. de Antonio López, 16 – 1º-A. 28320 – Pinto (MADRID). You can also send an email to: email@example.com.
If you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information from apices, you can unsubscribe at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject: “Do not send emails”.
ORIGIN OF DATA
The personal data that we process within APICES SOLUCIONES S.L. comes directly from you:
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Personal characteristics.
- Social circumstances.
- Academic and professional.
- Job details.
- Commercial information.
Specially protected data is not processed.